Bienvenue à la Maegisteria !

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty
MessageSujet: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty15.09.14 11:29

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] c'est un site bien connu, et j'ai appris récement qu'on peut chercher son nom dedans !

Flora : A term from the dialect of Sheffield UK referring to a good-looking girl, usually of the long-legged variety, who is a joy to behold.
Watch out... flora alert" ...said of good-looking girls in the distance
(Un terme de dialecte de Sheffield UK, qui fait référence un une jolie fille, habituellement de la catégorie des longues jambes, qui fait plaisir à regarder.
Attention... flora alerte! : dit d'une jolie fille au loin.)

Maroussia :

Maroussia loves to sing loudly. Although her voice really isn't her strong point, her enthusiasm makes her a charming shower singer.

Maroussia screams when she's in well.. you know..
Samuel: Wow, can you hear this? What is that noice?
Caroline: It's Maroussia singing. It's ... nice, don't you think?

Sarra: This karaoke was fun!
Marie: Yeah, but you kinda sang like a Maroussia..

(Maroussia aime chanter for. Même si sa voix n'est pas pas son point fort, son enthousiasme fait d'elle une charmante chanteuse de salle de bain.

Maroussia crie quand elle... eh bien... voilà quoi...
Samuel : Wow, t'entends ça ? C'est quoi ce bruit ?
Caroline : C'est Maroussia qui chante. C'est... agréable, tu crois pas ?

Sarra : ce karaoke était super sympa
Marie : Oui, mais j'ai un peu chanté comme une Maroussia..)

Et vous ? Qui êtes vous ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Georges A. Brinsnovia

Georges A. Brinsnovia

Feuille de personnage
Race: Humain
Groupe: Guerrier

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty15.09.14 21:57

xD Aaaaah je suis mort... Chanté comme une Maroussia... Aaaaaahahahahahaa... :')

Martin: A guy who acts shy but actually has a big penis
that guy is quiet, but he's a martin

Pronounced MAR-tin.
Contain 2 syllables.
Of Latin origin and it's meaning is 'dedicated to Mars'
It is the 206th most popular name in the U.S.

Martins are usually very tall, slender and cute. They are musically inclined and very talented. Typically, they are sweet, caring and thoughtful. They are also a little nerdy, but incredibly attractive at the same time. Martins are sometimes shy but very friendly. Often described as awesome, magnificent, hunky, charming, compelling, peachy, sexy and perfect. Overall, Martins are generally very lovable people, you can't go wrong when your name is Martin.
I LOVE MARTINS!
HOLY CRAP, that boy over there is a real looker!
Yeah, he's a Martin.

A very amazing person. Can make you feel so loved and cared about. The most cuddly, snuggly, lovely person ever! They have really pretty eyes and gives the most wonderful hugs. Martins have great taste in music, but they tend to like stupid movies. But this can be overlooked because they're just so adorable. Any one lucky enough to have a Martin should hold on tight and keep them forever.
Look at that Martin, he is so adorable and cuddly!

That boy is so amazing, he must be a Martin!

someone extremely hot others fantasize about daily.
wow, i really want to fuck martin.

A boy who often fails to see how great he is. Martins are wonderful, nice, caring guys, who need to have more confidence in how great they are!
Girl #1: Oh look, there goes Martin.
Girl #2: Man, I like him a lot, but I don't think he even realizes it because he's such a martin!

A crazy ass skilled guy who has what it takes. Practically skilled at everything. It'll be unwise to diss this iron man. Not to mention that he is a good looking guy with a muscular body. He makes his chick feel worthy and can pleasure her beyond unimaginable dreams. Chicks are very lucky to found themselves by his side.
Girl1: I had an amazing experience with my guy last night.
Girl2: You know you lucky, he's such a Martin.

I'M FABULOUS!!! /o/
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty15.09.14 22:18

So freakin true
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty16.09.14 19:36

You are making that out, i don't believe you ! it is impossible to have so much quality in one name !
If it is truly written in the article, that's it, i name my kid Martin !

Ps: Oh my god, it is actually written ! Well, you chose your name well !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty16.09.14 19:40

What about YOUR name, sweetie ?
Georges A. Brinsnovia

Georges A. Brinsnovia

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty17.09.14 17:20

I actually didn't choose my name! xD But you can thank my parents to.

Yeah, I know, it's sooooo truuuue... B)
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty17.09.14 18:01

It IS actually acurate
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty17.09.14 21:48

For your information Nicoleï dear, i have looked..... and I won't tell you ! Never ! It is too embarrassing !
My parents be damned for not looking in the urban dictionary and just going for the etymological meaning !

:oops:
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty17.09.14 22:45

I HAVE to look it up NOW

EDIT : " She's nice, funny and amazingly smart. " I can't see what' wrong !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty17.09.14 22:49

Try both orthographes, you won't be disapointed....orz
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty17.09.14 22:56

The sexy potential in your name only shows you the truth. One day, you'll be a goddess, and every guy will want you. But you'll only pick one, cause that's how you are.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty18.09.14 9:55

Well, for now the only ones who realize my "sexy potential" are old enought to be my dad or just got out of jail... But you are right, staying positive is best !
~one day my prince may come~

So :

Lucile
An amazingly sexy and orgasmic name. She makes men sweat. She's nice, funny and amazingly smart.
Lucile, you make me want to rip your knicker off
Erin Else
Admin
Erin Else

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty20.09.14 15:05

You have a great name.

Laura

meaning 'from the laurel flower'
a beautiful name, in fact one of the best names ever.
hey laura, you're soo fly

A girl who is awesome in every way, can be shy at times and crazy (especially when she is sugar high) the next, but is always a fun person to be around. She likes to make lists and keep everything in order. She loves to be creative with her stories she writes, and takes too many photos on her camera. She loves to hang out with a group of friends at all times. Reading is her favorite pastime, and she barely ever misses a tv show. You will never regret ever meeting a Laura. She likes to keep everything in order, and makes sure everythings in its place, except not really :). She loves to make up one syllable words and languages out of these words. Her favorite number is 4 and she is really good at remembering numbers. Best Traits: can keep secrets when she wants to, can always cheer people and friends up, knows the right moment when a friends in need.
You cant live life without a Laura there to cheer you up.

The person with this name is the most amazing person you will ever meet. After you say hi to her, magic fairy dust will sprinkle on your head and then you'll be able to FLY! OMG! Who WOULDN'T want to fly?
That girl is so cool. Her name must be Laura! *begins to fly*

What a strange name...
The "she is really good at remembering numbers" made me laugh...
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty20.09.14 16:49

That is so you in so many ways !

BTW : FOUR !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty20.09.14 17:37

Th part on the sugar hight is so true ! The one about to never regret meeting you too of course ;)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !   Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary ! Empty

Cherchez votre prénom dans l'Urban Dictionnary !
Page 1 sur 1